Short Term Health & Accident Insurance
Short Term Health Insurance provides coverage in case of accidents and illness for a limited time period. It can have a much lower monthly premium than other forms of major medical health insurance.
You may have no health insurance for a variety of reasons. Below are examples of the most common reasons:
- Waiting for your ACA coverage to begin
- Not able to apply for Affordable Care Act (ACA), also called Obamacare, coverage because you missed Open Enrollment and you don’t qualify for Special Enrollment
- You need coverage to bridge you to Medicare
- Waiting for benefits to begin at your new job or you are between jobs
- Turning 26 and coming off your parent’s insurance
Whatever your reason, you and get a quote now from United HealthCare or National General for short term health insurance, accident or dental insurance, click below.