Short Term Health & Accident Insurance
Short Term Health Insurance provides coverage in case of accidents and illness for a limited time period. It can have a much lower monthly premium than other forms of major medical health insurance.
Short term insurance may be for you if you are:
- Waiting for your ACA coverage to begin
- Not able apply for Affordable Care Act (ACA), also called Obamacare, coverage because you missed Open Enrollment and you don’t qualify for Special Enrollment
- Looking for coverage to bridge you to Medicare
- Waiting for benefits to begin at your new job or you are between jobs
- Turning 26 and coming off your parent’s insurance
For a quote from United HealthCare or National General for short term health, accident or dental insurance, click below.